Friday, December 7, 2012

TV Time

I thought I'd share some quick bullets and what I've been watching lately:

The Walking Dead: The fast pace of this past half-season has totally made up for all the time WASTED on Hershel's farm last season.  

Revolution: In my ever-failing quest in finding a Lost-like show, main protagonist Charlie is a Katniss-wannabe that makes you want to pull your hair out. We tried it for three episodes, but couldn't take it anymore. For your reading pleasure, I submit to you 23 Stupid Things Charlie Has Done on Revolution.

 
Food shows: I haven't watched any food-related shows in awhile, but recently added The Next Iron Chef and Top Chef to the DVR. I was also recommended a new show on PBS featuring David Chang and Anthony Bourdain called The Mind of a Chef.

Through Netflix, I went back and finished up season 2 of Joss Whedon's Dollhouse, and I'm really glad I did! There were a lot of great twists and the plot and action was fast-paced as the show was not being renewed for another season. I'm thoroughly convinced some writers need a set finish date and that television shows should not be allowed to just linger for all eternity.  

Key and Peele: My favorite new sketch comedy show. I eagerly await each new episode, although I need to go back and watch season one. I crack up every time I think of this skit:

No comments:

Post a Comment