Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Saturday Morning Lamentations

A bit of old news for those in the know, but I am super-bummed that both Young Justice and Green Lantern the Animated Series are NOT being renewed on Cartoon Network...


Young Justice featured the teenage sidekicks of some iconic super-heroes in the Justice League, that really saw the characters grow AND have an engaging (and often angsty) plot, while Green Lantern really pulled off what became an epic cosmic space adventure...


My consolation prize is a whole slew of great selections from Cartoon Network have been added to Netflix, including the entire Justice League series, and Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Also making my way through the Ultimate Spider-man cartoon, which is classic Saturday morning fun, filled with fun sight gags such as...


and...


*sigh* I do love my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment