Monday, April 14, 2014

Little Batman and Robin


I like toys and collectibles, especially of the geeky variety, and the Funko POP! mini figures have been on my radar for awhile. They have really taken off in the last few years, covering all sorts of television shows and franchises including Marvel and DC super heroes, Disney characters, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles just to name a few, and the list keeps growing!

I finally pulled the trigger on picking up Batman and Robin (Tim Drake version, for those in the know) after noticing a serious lack of Bat-representation on my shelves. I also share these with my 1 year old son, who's taken a liking to the Robin figure. Now the trick is not to go overboard and pick up a dozen of these by the end of the year...which my wife will not like.

No comments:

Post a Comment