Friday, January 14, 2011

TV Time

  • Batman: The Brave and the Bold / Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes: In the end, I'm just a big head. I still love comic books and cartoons about comic book characters.  This one in particular features an extensive cast of guest characters, engaging stories, and campy all-age fun.  Meanwhile with the Avengers cartoon...I don't know why it took them so long to do a good Avengers cartoon, but I'm glad they finally did.
  • The Walking Dead: Started out better than it finished but why does it have to be so long until new episodes?!? Five episodes is such a tease.
  • Modern Family: Taryn caught up and its now a show we can enjoy together.
  • Mad Men: Started watching this again.  I had stopped a year or two ago during the second season because in general, I don't watch too many serious dramas. It may be the shortened amount of daylight or the dropping temperature, but its a good fit right now.
  • Battlestar Galactica: Finished it! I'm glad I pushed through, the ending wasn't as bad as some things I had heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment