Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Food and Media

I've got to share a few food in media finds I've stumbled upon in the past month:



On the Table w/ Eric Ripert: A series found on YouTube, I really enjoy the banter Ripert has with his guests and as an established chef and food celebrity, he'll have some big name friends show up like Anthony Bourdain and Mario Batali. The show is typically 22 minutes or so, so keep in mind that its not your normal bite-sized YouTube video.


The Alton Browncast:You guys, I am so happy that this podcast exists. As a big fan of his former show Good Eats, I've really missed Alton Brown's unique and geeky take on all things culinary. Here's a description of the podcast from his webpage:

"TV Host and Foodist Alton Brown reviews recent food news, chats with celebrities about their culinary passions, takes calls from listeners, and basically does whatever he flippin’ wants for 45 minutes."
Seriously though, I eagerly await the new episode each week, check it out if you're the least bit interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment