Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday's Tunes: John Mayer - In Repair

Ok, I know a lot of people have a love/hate (or in some cases, hate/hate) relationship with John Mayer, but I quite honesty enjoy his music and believe him to be a very gifted musician.

Thank you Wikipedia for saving me from a John Mayer image search
So with that said, I'd like to share with you one of my favorite songs, "In Repair" a great song about love, heartache, and the healing process. (I originally had the YouTube videos embedded in the post, but the formatting was all funky, so please click on the links below to check out the musical goodness):

John Mayer - In Repair (Live at Webster Hall, NY)

And a special bonus for the musicians and songwriters out there, a little video about how John Mayer went about crafting the song:

1 comment:

  1. I hate John Mayer, but LOVE his music! I don't understand how someone so conceited can come up with such great songs! "Dreaming With a Broken Heart" and "The Heart of Life" are two of my favorite and (surprisingly) profound songs of his! I hadn't heard "In Repair," but I'm listening to it now and I like it! Thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete