Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday's Tunes: Muse

A quick nod to my friend's blog no carrots, please and her Music Mondays posts, which inspired this (hopefully) weekly feature.

Songs from Muse have recently made a come back on my heavy listening list, namely the radio-friendly "Uprising". I haven't caught them live yet, but I've vowed to try and see them this year if they come through Boston again.

In the video below, upon being told to mime to a pre-recorded track, the band plays a prank on an Italian TV show by swapping their instruments roles:


There's also some great concert footage from their 2007 concert in Wembley Stadium. Be sure to check out leading man Matt Bellamy's sparkling red Fender Jazzmaster guitar and matching red suit:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I only recently started listening to Muse, and I love what I've heard so far! Can't wait to see what else you help us discover! You have always been my music guru!

    ReplyDelete