Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's a chicken, in a duck, in a turkey, in a pig...

  • Above is my newest pedal: the Xotic RC Booster. I've heard some amazing things about this "real clean" boost pedal, and so far it just fits wonderfully into my current set up.
  • Now I don't consider myself all that handy, but I felt quite accomplished when I made some custom Lava cables for my pedalboard. It fulfills some of my OCD needs to have my pedalboard nice and neat, and the cables the perfect length.
  • The game Tiny Wings is a lot of fun for 99 cents. The game has sparked some debate and has divided some members of our Wed. night small group into Team Angry Birds vs. Team Tiny Wings. Yahooooooo...
  • Finally, I thought I'd share this video I got from a good friend who visited this past weekend. The cooks in this video take the idea of the Turducken to the next level: by including an entire pig, as well as plenty (and I mean plenty) of bacon!  Enjoy the gluttony:

No comments:

Post a Comment