Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Worship spotlight: Love Came Down


Love Came Down
By: Ben Cantelon
 
Though this song has apparently been around since 2006, I only came across it this past Fall. I particularly like the pre-chorus of this song and how it's a simple but powerful declaration during times of worship, whether alone or with your congregation.  

For access to free chords and a whole library of contemporary worship songs, check out worshiptogether.com

Verse 1
When I call on Your Name You answer
When I fall You are there by my side
You delivered me out of darkness
Now I stand in the hope of new life

Pre-Chorus
By grace I'm free
You rescued me
All I am is Yours

Chorus
I've found a Love greater than life itself
I've found a Hope stronger and nothing compares
I once was lost now I'm alive in You

Verse 2
You're my God and my firm Foundation
It is You Whom I'll trust at all times
I give glory and praise adoration
To my Savior Who's seated on high

Bridge

(And) Love came down and rescued me
I thank You yes I thank You
I once was blind but now I see
I see You, I see You (Lord)

No comments:

Post a Comment