Thursday, April 14, 2011

Worship Spotlight: Remain

Remain
By: Starfield


This is one of my favorite worship songs since I first heard it back in 2009. My wife and I even included it in our wedding ceremony during the light of the unity candle and honoring of the parents portion of the program.

While I first heard and came to love the Starfield version, this song is originally written by Ben Cantelon. I went and ahead and included his recording of the song below:

Remain
By: Ben Cantelon


Verse 1
Defender of this heart
You loved me from the start
You never change
Through the highs and lows
As seasons come and go
You never fail

Pre-chorus
Day after day
Your love will remain
Faithful and true
You are good

Chorus
You are God with us
You're victorious
You are strong and mighty to save
For Your word stands true
There is none like You
And when all else fades
You remain

Verse 2
When troubles come my way
You guide and You sustain
Lead me, I pray
Forever You will be
The great eternal King
Now and always

No comments:

Post a Comment