Monday, April 25, 2011

Transforming Love

All right folks, this is what love is: In celebration of my 30th birthday, Taryn and I drove up to The Clam Box in Ipswich, MA and gorged ourselves on delicious, golden-fried seafood (pictures to come in a future post). On the way back, we swung by the only Toys 'R Us near Boston where she picked up something very special for me...


...a Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock. For those not in the know, he's a giant robot that transforms into a Tyrannosaurus Rex. How does that let him hide from the humans you ask? That question is irrelevant to this man-child.

Yes, I'm still a ten-year-old and my wife not only accepts some of these left-over hobbies, but indulges me in them.  THANK YOU JESUS for creating her and making her such an important and integral part of my life!

1 comment: