Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pedalboard update: January 2012

Before...
...and After!
  • The Line 6 M9 replaced quite a few pedals when I picked it up a few months ago. I haven't had much time to play it recently since December flew by so quickly, but I'm still digging the simplification of my board. I have the M9 taking care of all modulation, delays, reverb and will continue to tweak my settings as I haven't played live with the new set up yet.
  • Back in the summer, I added to my pedalboard the Mini Buffer from This1sMyne to my board. The blog Andy's Corner has a great entry titled "Buffers Explained" for those interest in the specifics of the magic black box.  The funny thing is it made a huge difference when I was running 8 or 9 pedals, but now with the M9 reducing my total number of pedals, I'll need to run some tests if I even still need it.
  • This is dumb, but I do miss the splash of color that the TR-2 and the Signa Drive brought to the board.
  • My volume pedal has made a slow migration from the left side of the board, now all the way to the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment