Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Iron Man & the Avengers

Of the many comic book-based  movies that have come over the past year or so, I believe Iron Man has remained the best of the bunch and so I couldn't resist picking up this adorable rendition on a recent trip to Target. 

There's this little movie coming out on May 4th called The Avengers that I'm very excited for. I still remember when they first announced this project and that movies for both Thor and Captain America would pave the way for the Avengers to assemble. Now a little more than a month away, I'm curious how audiences will receive this super group:


This whole idea of combining multiple popular comic book characters might seem familiar to some of you in the form of the Justice League:


Both teams are ultimately lead by a core trinity: Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor for the Avengers and Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman for the Justice League. While powerhouses each in their own right, you really get to see the solo heroes fleshed out when placed in a team, and that's what I hope we at least get a taste of in the upcoming Avengers movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment