Friday, July 20, 2012

Link: The Seven-Shoe Wardrobe

No, this is not my collection, but I do want to avoid this very possible reality.

Link: The Seven-Shoe Wardrobe

I came across this great article about the seven essential shoes that a man should have in their collection. I found the list had some great choices and has the definitive goal for versatility and coverage of the various settings a man needs appropriate footwear.

I find myself challenged by the article to take inventory of the many pairs in my collection, and to trim it down by either donating pairs, or the recently discovered option of consigning pairs to Buffalo Exchange. By getting store credit, I can clear some room on the shoe rack and get something for me or my wife at the store. Taking a similar picture of my own shoe collection may give me a good kick in the butt to A) Start this project and B) Stop buying shoes. I don't know how realistic goal B is though...

No comments:

Post a Comment