Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Rain boots


With all the rain that New England gets every year, I had been wanting to add a pair of solid rain boots to my arsenal. Enter my infatuation with the ruggedly handsome and iconic L.L. Bean signature Bean Boots. While these boots would likely make the laziest of couch potatoes ("Ooh, that's me!") want to adventure in the woods or climb a mountain, I really just need something that will keep my feet dry on the streets of Boston, and if you look at the picture above, nothing about the Bean Boots really screams "urban".


Putting my thoughts of romping in the forest on the shelf, a friend of mine suggested checking out Tretorn, adding that his pair felt as comfortable as a a pair of sneakers...which had me instantly sold. I wound up purchasing a pair of the Tretorn Strala boots from Bonobos (who incidentally make a great pair of pants) and after a few summer showers, found my new best friends to combat the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment