Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Love Breakfast: The Best Way to Eat Breakfast at McDonald's

My mouth was watering as I looked at the pictures of this article over at Serious Eats which prominently features my favorite breakfast sandwich from McDonald's: the Bacon, Egg, & Cheese biscuit:
 
The Best Way to Eat Breakfast at McDonald's

It was uncanny how many things I identified with in the first few lines:
  • On family vacations, the bacon, egg, & cheese biscuit would be my go-to item for our breakfast stops. 
  • The biscuit sandwich, although a calorie-bomb, is one of my guilty pleasures. I work near a McDonald's in Chinatown...every day its a struggle not to "conveniently" pick one up on the way to the office.
  • I too have a small wife who has a large love of hashbrowns
Check out the link for the very simple food hack and to check out an all-around stellar food blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment